Tuesday 12 August 2008

Return of the reticent blogger!

Hi

Many apologies for my appallingly poor blogging habits! I will blame school holidays for the time being and make a pledge to create more regular posts! I have been surfing the net recently looking at all the fascinating crafts blogs out there - I have a long way to go!

I hope to keep you up to date with some new products to my website coming soon, though. I've been browsing through craft books over the summer for inspiration (and of course relaxation!). So many books, so little time - I will try and list some soon.

If anyone has the magic formula for: running a crafts business, creating and updating a website while "running a family home", AND writing a blog, I would love to hear from you with your tips/comments! ("running a family home" in quotation marks as those looking for a matching pair of socks may dispute this claim!). The last challenge in the list is a work in progress, as you can tell from my infrequent posts!

Hope to add some pics of my "little Red Harris Tweed bus" very soon. Catch a ride to the Outer Hebrides on this squashy, fun bus, coming your way!

Will post some pics very soon!!

From the 'reticent blogger'!

No comments: