Tuesday 24 August 2010

Lovely Start to the Day!

I usually try to squeeze in a walk out the moor road at some point in the day, but decided to take an early morning stroll today. The colours of the moor are beautiful at the moment, with the heather in full bloom - a complete contrast to the stunning mountains of Austria, but I still love this flat, rugged landscape of ours. Working on a couple of orders for laptop sleeves this week which are a little overdue, so I'm afraid I won't be able to show any new creations - hopefully next week I'll get a chance to get the creative juices going once again.

Until then it's nose to the grindstone, so I'd better get off and do some 'tweedying' - it's lovely to be back online again! I'm sure that chance meeting with our new minister at the weekend had something to do with my internet connection miraculously sorting itself out, hehe! (He did ask me where I usually sit in church - awkward silence ensued, but he seemed very nice all the same!)

Bye for Now and hope to catch up with some fellow crafty bloggers through the week :)

P.S. Forgot to say that my online shops are back up and running again!

3 comments:

june at noon said...

I love heather! What a pretty sight to encounter on a walk. Now, get back to work! ;)

Florcita said...

I love your rugged landscape... it reminds me of the rugged flat landscape where I grew up (Although yours is a tad greener and flowery!).
Good luck with your orders!

Anonymous said...

Where do you usually sit? Outside!