Tuesday 28 August 2012

Still catching up . . .

Apologies, I may be over-blogging at the moment - is there such a thing??? LOL

I'm trying to wrap-up the last month's crafty activity - these are some 'tweedie' pouches, one complete and two WIPs , which I was working on just before I disappeared off the radar at the end of July . . . 


Sorry - it really is a bit darker here this morning! (hence wobbly images, or is it a wobbly camera-woman!!)

The view out of the living-room window is a bit wintry today . . . 


It even crossed my mind briefly last night that it might be time to put the open fire on - Oh,  come on, it's only the end of August - eeeks!

On a more cheerful note I have enough crochet pattern books to see me through a VERY long winter, hehe :)

Here's a closer shot of the inside of the cupcake applique purse . . . 


. . . there's more cake inside of course!

I'm quite pleased how the applique purses worked out - so I might be working on some more of these designs, better finish off these ones first though!!!

Bye for now
Alison x

P.S.  I'll post better images of the 'tweedie' purses once I list them on my website (she says hopefully!!!!) :)

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Those pouches look great! I like the appliqué ... especially the little bird.

I have to admit to also feeling like putting the heating on in the evenings (resisted so far) and we're a lot further south than you - it's been very nippy at night this last week and I'm so tempted to get a blanket out to snuggle under on the sofa! Keep warm!

Biba said...

These are gorgeous! I love them all :)

homemade@myplace said...

i love the birdie one firstly, then the one with the cottage.....But we had only a close up of the cupcake purse...how is it possible????? ;oD
xxxx Alessandra

Claire said...

Hey Alison, what a gorgeous view from your living room window. Definitely looks like it's open fire weather to me !!
Those zip pouches are gorgeous I love the grey one with the cottage.....

Claire x

june at noon said...

You have the most enviable from-the-window views. :)

Seaweed and Raine said...

They are very cute little purses. I am a little in awe of your sewing skills. :)