Saturday 4 December 2010

In Flight . . .

Back to blogland . . . sort of! Tried to take a pic of some lovely fat wild geese this morning, but they took flight - I think I interrupted their breakfast, oops!

Aplogies for my long absence from my blog, my 7 week stint at full-time office work led to a further 4 weeks on a slightly less full-time basis, but even at that it didn't seem enough time to start crafting again. Back to normal part-time hours again and I have to say it feels good to have the time to do all the the other things I enjoy doing. Not sure which direction my crafts will take me this time - but hopefully a creative one! Like the birds in the photograph, I'm in flight - anyone got a map???

Back with some 'crafty' posts soon I hope, I've missed 'talking' to all my blogging buddies but will catch up with everyone soon!

Cheerio an Drasda :)

P.S. Will keep you posted as to whether I will be continuing with any 'commercial crafting activity' or not, when I figure it out myself, hehe!!

9 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Hello! I wondered where you had been :) Have fun finding your crafty feet again!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

you were missed !
;-)

Janet xox

Marion said...

Hello Alison
Good to hear from you again. Keep cosy in this wintry weather.

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Hi Alison. I was just thinking about you the other day when I saw the weather that the Hebrides were getting. I think the snow was making it's way over there! Nice to hear that you will be getting time to create again : )

Biba said...

Hi, Alison,

so good to hear from you again! I've really missed your entries - they've always made my day more cheerful! I hope you'll continue to write your blog, and of course, I wouldn't mind at all if there were more Tweedie goodies to be had from your shop.

Have a lovely week!

Mojca XXXX.

june at noon said...

Welcome back! I've been thinking about you, wondering how you were. Just hung up your tweedie Christmas bauble on the tree. :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Thankyou 'peeps'! Two days later and still no crafting done - working on it tho!! :)

Ruth said...

I hope you don't find a map and can just explore for a while. Good to have you back!

Florcita said...

welcome back! so glad to hear from you!
Love that pic you took! really good.

back to bed...me sick.