Sunday 6 April 2014

A walk on the wildside . . .

I've been having a lovely Easter break, which is why I've not been here, although I have been here - if that makes sense, hehe!  I holidayed at home and very nice it was too :)  We had some lovely sunny days which were 'perfick' for taking a plod out the moortrack beside my home.  Come on, get your walking boots on - I'll show you the way . . . 

We'll pass this old ruined house first . . .


Keep walking along the track . . .


Isn't the weather gorgeous today!   Let's go a little further . . .


Nice gate, here's a close up (of the post!) . . .


Aren't the colours of the moor beautiful, I find them very inspiring . .


Keep on walking and looking back to where you've come from - it looks a little magical and mystical in the morning light . . .


Hope you liked taking my moorland walk with me!  It was nice to have some company :)

I've done a ridiculous amount of crafting this week too as I decided to fill my Big Cartel shop - how to start filling you in on all the new stuff, I don't know!  Here's some tractor cards I made though - they're just the tip of the iceberg LOL . . . 


and a new colour block scarf, which I loved making (the tweeds are simply gorgeous!) . . .


You can probably see a lot of the moorland colours creeping into these beautiful tweeds - what a joy to work with them :)

I'll try and fill you in on more of the stuff I've been making but you can check out the shop to get a little overview (without me droning on in the background, hehe!)

Back soon - my holiday is almost over, boo hoo!
Alison xx

2 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

love the tractors cards!!!!!
xxxxxx Ale

june at noon said...

Such great new products. I love the tweed used in the scarf--I wouldn't have thought of it, but it's the perfect application!