Thursday 12 June 2014

Eeeeeks - Last minute craft fair!

Well, my time has come - I've been waiting in the wings for long enough and I've gotten the call to arms - your local craft fair needs you, hehe :)

I have been given a slot for this weekend's fair in Stornoway Town Hall and I'm all ready - packed, priced and labelled, - I might as well give it a go!

A few last minute 'makes' . . .


Inspired by an idea in the book, Homemade Gifts Vintage Style - guess who got her first pair of pinking scissors this week????  (A snip at the price if I might say so - pardon the pun!)   If you stand still long enough, I will have cut around you in a ziggy-zag style in the blink of an eye . . .


After the craft fair I would like to try some more random arrangements for these brooches ie. a little lace, a little 'thrifty' fabric, etc, etc. but this week I had to whip these up quite quickly! (they're a little regular in shape - I need to mess them up a bit perhaps??)  Well, actually I couldn't wait to test the pinking scissors - I love them!  These brooches are my 'test dummies' ;-)

My camera has just run out of batteries so I will try and get some more before the fair on Saturday - I refuse to get in a tizz - I will be completely calm, cool and collected - well, maybe! ;-)  Photos to follow - I hope!

Cheerio an Drasda!

Alison xx

1 comment:

Biba said...

These are sweet, but I'm looking forward to the next stage as well - no limits to your creativity :)