Thursday 19 June 2014

Craft Fair Update :)

It's taken me a few days to write up my 'craft fair report' - ooops :)  Here's a few shots from my stall . . .








I had a pretty good day at the fair - enough sales to keep me happy and people were very complementary about my dispay, so that was nice :)  I was glad I took my crochet hook and some yarn to make some crochet flowers during the quieter periods - sorted! :)  

Well, that's one under my belt - I hope to get a couple more cancellations over the Summer, if I'm lucky!  

Cheerio an Drasda :)
Alison x

5 comments:

Gaia said...

What a lovely display of sweet 'delights'.

Biba said...

Oh my goodness, I desperately need one of those book marks!!! Pretty please! Any of them!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!

Biba said...

Oh my goodness, I desperately need one of those book marks!!! Pretty please! Any of them!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!

june at noon said...

Ahhh, the applique artwork and bookmarks are WONDERFUL! Glad it went well!

Claire said...

Good to read all went well Alison.......your stall looks great. Lots of interest there and those book marks are wonderful.....love the tractors too.
It's a wet, wet, day, here we're having a slow start to the morning and loving it......

Claire xx