Monday 13 October 2008

Flickr faves (cos I'm still on my hols!)

Here's a selection of my favourites from my Flickr travels, so far. (It took me long enough to figure out how to do this!!). And I must say that "Toasty Cat" by Marjji must be my all time favourite - what a photo, what a pose .... what a cat!!


1. Genau Von Stimmt, 2. ermelinda e florinda, 3. Fish, 4. Mabel and Melinda, 5. Felted Wool Pear, 6. eenie :), 7. Flame Skimmer, 8. Undies!, 9. Gang of Kindie-Garden Plush Dolls5, 10. Halloween Kitties, 11. my bat minions, 12. Doll outside, 13. Toasty Cat, 14. Rex, 15. ...(by matilde beldroega), 16. Ingrid

I used "fd's flickr toys" to create this mosaic, and inserted the html for each photo individually as I had numerous other attempts using my entire "favourites" selection - some images appeared blank for some reason. (If anyone else has problems doing this I'd be happy to assist because it really drove me nuts!!)

Bye for Now
Oidhche Mhath!

2 comments:

Muddlepud said...

Great picks! These are all super cute. The Undies! one makes me giggle! They're all so sweet it's hard to pick a favorite.

Tweed Thoughts said...

Thank you! Flickr is such an amazing site - so many cool creations. I'm a bit awestruck by it all!