Friday 17 October 2008

More Cake Anyone?


I know - blogging about chocolate cake two weeks in a row seems a bit excessive, scraping the barrel, or just plain piggy! But I do have good reason for posting this pic as it's not just any old chocolate cake but my oldest son's birthday cake. Today my son is now a TEENAGER - Aaaargh!

Little did I imagine during the gloom of my own teenage years that I would become a forty-something, married woman, with a teenage son of my own! It's a funny old world - and I feel that today is a real milestone for me as a mother and for my son entering a whole new phase of life. Happy Birthday Son!

2 comments:

Muddlepud said...

If I hadn't just had a huge chocolate milkshake, I'd say, "Yum! More cake!" But I am mostly groaning and saying, "Too. Full. for More. Chocolate." (If that's even possible.) Happy Birthday, Son!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Hee Hee! I did't manage much of this cake myself - a bit "chocolated out". There's still half of it left!