Tuesday 23 December 2008

Hebridean Living ..... (Last Part!!)

Here's the view from my kitchen window - sheep and some more sheep!! What can I say! They kept turning their heads away every time I tried to take a photo!

So just a quick re-cap: bobban socks, some peats, the Stornoway Gazette, Lewis Chessmen and a few sheep - my Hebridean compilation! Ha Ha! (It's actually a lot more interesting than that but I don't have the time to go into it all right now!).

Hope everyone has a fun-filled festive season and thanks to all the visitors to my blog these past few months. It's been great getting feedback on my crafty creations and sharing some new ideas along the way.

Back to some crafty musings after all the celebrations are over - I'm sure you'll be relieved to hear!

Cheerio an Drasda!

3 comments:

The Bunny Maker said...

That picture makes me want to put on my coat and a nice pair of gloves - brrrrrrrr!

Tweed Thoughts said...

It's quite mild really, for this time of year! :D An optical illusion perhaps?!

{kimmymade} said...

What a gorgeous view ... makes me miss my time in Vermont!