Saturday 6 December 2008

Spot the ladybird!!


Famous at last - well not really!! My little Harris Tweed ladybird appeared in Grazia magazine's gift guide this week - Hee Hee! It's a little small and dark- looking, but it's there (No. 37). Not on the High Street contacted me a while back to send a sample to this magazine, but I never thought it would really make it! Anyhow, I was doing my weekly shopping during my office job lunch hour yesterday, feeling a bit weary, and decided to pick up a copy 'just in case' - and there he was, nestled in the corner of the pic. I think some kind soul sneaked him in at the last minute :-)!

Busy with orders this weekend so I'd better get my head down - I'm trying not to let my new found fame go to my head - Ha Ha!!

Cheerio an Drasda!

5 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! I haven't got to the gift guide section of my Grazia yet but I will keep an eye out for ladybird!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Thanks Lynsey - you might need a magnifying glass!! Hope you're feeling better - missing your posts :)

Jennifer Rose said...

That is so cool! Really neat that you are in a magazine that is seen by so many people :D

Muddlepud said...

Hey, good for you! What a neat feature for such a cute little buggie. Congrats!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Thanks Jennifer and Muddlepud - it's a shame it wasn't a very good photo but it's a nice wee boost all the same!! :-)