Tuesday 25 January 2011

Ticking Off the List

That January 'To Do' list seems to be getting a little shorter thankfully - here's a few of the tasks/projects I'm working on in between trying to be a really good, tidy girl (very difficult!) and keeping to my New Year resolutions of keeping my crafting under control (even more difficult!!!)

Sorting through some crafty stuff . . .

making more pouches . . .

This second one is in the shop . . .

. . . and playing around with another little 'crafty/art doll' just for a bit of creative fun, but I will finish her and put her in the shop eventually!

Off to do something in a tidy and organised fashion now - Bye for Now :)!

Sorry, poor light quality in pics - Spring is just around the corner!


6 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Oh Alison...I am in love with your sweet pouches!!

janet xox

PS..if you don't already know her, you would love Claire at
http://sweetbirdylove.blogspot.com/

Tweed Thoughts said...

I'll pop over and 'visit' her Janet - thanks! x

Biba said...

Lovely work, Alison! And once more, thank you so much for the precious 'Harris Tweed Meets Liberty' pouch, I really really love it!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Thankyou Mojca, and for the lovely Etsy feedback you left for me - I was so delighted! x

Sweet Birdy Love said...

Hey Alison, I am smiling away to myself at the little turn of events that directed you to my blog.
Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower.When I was looking at blogs last night, I actually visited yours and had a lovely browse through your posts, although I didn't comment. Then this morning I see you are a follower, I'm thinking 'how did that happen?'
Mystery solved the lovely Janet at The Empty Nest, left you a comment.
Anyway thanks for popping by. You live in a lovely part of the globe, I think I am a teensy bit jealous.....
Love your 'tweedie' clutches, how nice to have such wonderful fabrics at your fingertips.
All the best with your resolution to keep your crafting bits and pieces under control. I've tried and failed miserably.......
Have a great week,

Claire :)

june at noon said...

The pouches are so beautiful, love how you're using tweed in this way.

And I love your doll's little head scarf, so cute!