Tuesday 21 February 2012

More crochet fun :)

While I'm doing 'serious' things like writing lists, ordering some new supplies, tidying my craft space - in preparation to start building up new 'tweedie' stock, I'm continuing having fun with some crochet practice. I find it really relaxing and creative and I'm determined to keep it going as an enjoyable crafty outlet alongside 'tweedie' work - 'heck' a girl needs to relax, right??! :)

The boys were on half-term hols this weekend, so alongside making batches of scones (I think these were mostly for me!!), surviving 'Little S' having some pals for a sleep over (I found that feeding them every couple of hours afforded me some 'crafty' time!!), I spent some time poring over my 'Cute and Easy Crochet' book - so many things in this I'd love to make! Here's one of my 'experiments' - the boys thought I was making a very, very, very small beanie hat - which I was, sort of :) . . .

Well, I'd better dash - that craft space won't tidy itself - unfortunately :(

I did quite a bit of work on a new 'tweedie' product over the weekend too though, which was really fun - I'll do a big 'reveal' when I've got some ready to sell! Bye for now peeps - have a fun day :D

3 comments:

Biba said...

Sweet!

Claire said...

Hey Alison, I've been making the same, but I'm using wool fabric.......

Very sweet I love the ribbon.

Tidying crafty spaces, hmmmm, I better do the same, it doesn't take much to make mine look messy.

Scones, yummmmmm.....

Hope it's nice and sunny there this week. we have a sunny day after another storm last night.
Enjoy your week,

Claire x

june at noon said...

Yes, it's an egg beanie! :)