Thursday 1 November 2012

my creative space . . . . twice :)

I took this pic twice by accident this morning (happy snapper!) - just noticed the subtle colour difference between the two shots . . .


. . . a passing cloud completely changes the depth of colour.  Loving these Autumnal hues :)

Not too much creativity this week - I made a pincushion with some of my woollie felt from the weekend - well, it's something, hehe :)


Somewhat sidetracked by the whole Hallowe'en thing this week - youngest wanting the perfect (for him!) costume - sheeeesh, we just threw on an old mask and some old clothes when I was a kid!

Must dash and catch up on some creativity today though!  More creative spaces here :)
Alison  x

6 comments:

Claire said...

That little pin cushion is so sweet Alison, I love it.....

Great pics of the field too, as you said......beautiful Autumn hues....

Claire x

homemade@myplace said...

The pincushion is simply lovely!!!
xxxx Ale

Fiona said...

I would kill for a view like that!! You live in such a lovely part of the world.

june at noon said...

Very interesting, how color shifts so subtly. Loving that pincushion!

Mezz said...

love the photos..is that a view from where you live?if so i think your very lucky!

Biba said...

Love the pincushion!