Well, I've been embracing my scarf challenge - actually I think I've just set myself a challenge of finishing this one by the end of January - I should have made a cowl instead LOL . . .
The tassely, triangular finishing was supposed to be, er, done at the end, of course . . . but I got a little bored and yesterday decided to do the edging just to see what it would look like. (I know, it's a bit like reading the end of the book before you've started - ooops!) I'm pleased with the result though - it makes it look very funky and ornate I think. Also increased the length so a good incentive to keep going!
I'm thinking I could possibly turn the other scarf into a cowl though if I get too bored to make it into a scarf . . .
It's so cold here today that I could really have done with a chunky warm scarf, so I'd better get going with one or both of them!
Some 'tweedy' supplies are winging their way to me, so it would be nice to be up and running quite soon - a few ideas in the pot I'd definitely like to get going with.
Cheerio an Drasda :)