Thursday, 29 July 2010

Merry Go Round - July

Jumping on the Merry go Round this month with a band of like-minded merry artists and crafters! This month's theme is: "How much, if at all, does your geographical location affect your art/craft?"

Quite an easy one for me this month, hehe :) I'll let the photos speak for themselves . . .

Posting a little early as I'm now off on my hols for two weeks - yippee! See you mid-August - hope everyone has a lovely Summer break if you're taking one :)

Please check the responses by the other members of the group below - depending on THEIR geographical location, they may be posting at different times of the day! Cheerio an Drasda :)

Mitsy at ArtMind
Kim at Vilt a la Kim
Sara at Saras Texture Crafts
Fabienne at Easterya Jewellery
Mariana at Florcita
Agathe at Le Bar du Vent
Lily at Lily Pang Art and Design
Ruth at Birdland Creations


Florcita said...

Well yeah...... very easy! ahahahaa not fair! Ive been melting my brain with this one for days! LOL
Happy vacations!

Vilt à la Kim said...

have a nice time!! I have also struggled with this topic:)

ArtMind said...

I agree with Kim and Mariana, I found it a tough topic! Who brought it up? :) LOL
Easy for you - the pictures do speak for themselves! :) Happy holiday!

Tweed Delights said...

Sorry ladies!!! See you in a couple of weeks :) x

Ruth said...

Have a great vacation. Good to see all your inspirations. PS Not guilty for choosing this topic!! :=D

Easterya said...

Great pics, and yeah, piece of cake for you lol!!! Have a great holiday!!