Wednesday 8 June 2011

my creative space . . . more stock building

I've been busy working through my stock building list again this week. I very methodically cut out, ironed and appliqued, assembled into little bundles, all ready for sewing - was that really me??? Seemingly, yes :D

I'm really pleased how these little egg cosies turned out - a slightly different method from my first attempt last Summer. I think I've grasped the concept of inserting a lining after making multiple zipper pouches recently! Anyhow I was in fabric heaven using my fave materials, Harris Tweed and kawaii printed cottons - deep joy :D

More crafty 'peeps' over here :)

14 comments:

Alison - Belovedly said...

Incredibly cute! x

Leonie said...

they are so cute, the fabrics are gorgeous!!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Hello Alison,
"deep joy" I love that!


Janet xox

tartankiwi said...

very cute! Love your fabric choices.

Seaweed and Raine said...

I'm sure the eggs will feel quite stylish - for a few mins anyway :)
Love your choice of fabrics - kawaii printed cottons... yumm.

Jill said...

Those egg cosies are just adorable! Great fabrics!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

george said...

LOVE these. the colours are so gorgeous together. especially that murky mustard. love that one the best.

june at noon said...

They're so cute! You've definitely found something with those fabric combos!

Biba said...

Oh, how sweet! I'm glad you enjoy making them :)

Sam Findlay said...

They are the cutest egg cosies I have ever seen!!!

Unknown said...

these are just lovely!

I see you you've joined Bigcartel...I've recently joined them and think their site is wonderful.

Lucyxx

Jo Simmons: Creative: London said...

These are so cute. And I love the tweed zipper pouches in your shop :-)

Claire said...

Hey ALison, who doesn't love a cute little egg cosy?.......

Love he colours they look brilliant.

Claire :}

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Awww these are impossibly cute Alison! Everything about them is adorable : )