Tuesday 18 August 2009

The Early Bird . . .

Just as my 'Other Half' was about to leave for work this morning, I spotted a flock of wild geese across the way from our house. I tried to creep up on them in a 'David Attenborough' kind of way to get a really good wildlife shot but alas . . .

. . . the sight of me, first thing in the morning was obviously a bit too scary!

. . . off to sunnier climes, perhaps, or just a quieter spot where they won't be disturbed by scary-looking, amateur wildlife photographers! Sorry geese - come back soon :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to you :) Nice to see the geese even if they wouldn't pose for you ! :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Hi!:) Think I'll have to practice my 'sneaking-up-quietely' skills! :D

Jennifer Rose said...

hmm maybe try to find a goose costume? ;p

florcita said...

Sir David-Alison hahahah de sole mental image!!! Will you get a tv show on the BBC?
Pics are reeeeally good. I like the last one with those dark clouds!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Probably thinking " here comes one of those pesky humans again, buy a postcard already lady!""