It took me most of the afternoon to embroider these 4 little flowers! I added the little dots after noticing them in my flower photos afterwards. I love the way it adds texture to a project, here's a more close up shot:
I used a french knot for the flower heads and stem stitch for the stems! It's a very time consuming pastime but quite rewarding to see the end results. I embroidered the finished pincushion as opposed to using a hoop. I'm enjoying it as a recreational pastime which I'm trying to make more time for - it's great trying out new crafts too, just for the fun of it.
'Little S''s birthday at the weekend so I'm going to be busy getting ready for that this week - off to sort out my little house so that it's fit for a birthday party, not that 8 year old boys are really bothered about that kind of thing!
Yesterday I was working on a custom order which I will post pics of at the weekend - definitely out of my 'comfort zone'. It was a bit of a challenge for me - as a clue, it involved electrical gadgets, which I know 'zilch' about!!
Bye for Now:)