Monday 29 August 2011

Artist inspired . . .

I'm packing up an order this morning, and was wanting to add a wee something extra (you know the way you do!). I decided to make one of my little 'tweedie' gift tags but couldn't decide how to decorate it - I didn't want to take the sewing machine out, Hey it IS Monday morning after all, hehe! Here is what I came up with . . .

. . . perhaps a little Mondrian inspiration going on here, well just a very little!

I'll be back later in the week to divulge some more of my crochet experimentation - that's a much longer post :D

Happy Monday :)

8 comments:

tartankiwi said...

Looks great!

Adriana said...

It's a lovely little ' wee something extra'. Love that pink!

Sam Findlay said...

Gorgeous!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Hello Alison,

You are always so creative! Adorable tag and a lucky recipient.

Looking forward to the crochet post...we have a brand new yarn shop just open up in town..YaY!!

Janet xox

Claire said...

Hey Alison, a lovely something extra, to find in an order.

Love that pink........look forward to the crochet post.

Hope your week got off to a good start,

Claire :]

Biba said...

So sweet!
I can hardly wait to see where your crochet experimentations have taken you:)

june at noon said...

It's really cute! I like the color combo.

search engine marketing said...

I was greatly interested with what you have shared and posted with us. hanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.