Anyway, please pop over and visit Sam - you never know, she might give you some cake if you're lucky :)
Here’s how the award works:
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I'm the youngest of six children - there are only 8 years between the youngest and the oldest (some very intensive child-rearing going on in these early years!)
2. I'm very proud of my Hebridean heritage and culture - that's probably a little obvious - Harris Tweed 'n that :)
3. I was brought up in a Gaelic speaking household but I'm a little rusty at speaking it through lack of practice. I can hold a conversation - just don't ask me anything too complicated!
4. I love handcrafts of all kind - that lovely meditative feeling of sitting down and making something with your hands is such a magical thing - and so global :)
5. One of my favourite flowers are sunflowers - they are so 'in your face', cheerful, zingy and just 'a little mad'!
6. I love Woody Allen movies - just remembered that because 'Broadway Danny Rose' was on the TV last weekend and I could happily have sat down to watch it but was too busy dismantling a bunk-bed :(
7. I broke my arm when I was 10, jumping off a trampoline - it set wrongly and I have a 'squinty' wrist - the only thing it affects is when I try to touch-type - I work part-time in a college office as a typist :) :)
I'm going to cheat here and say that most of the new blogs I find are through My Creative Space which is a great place to find some wonderful crafty peeps! I know that is really naughty of me but I do hope you will check out some of these blogs and perhaps take part - it's a lovely way to make some international bloggie friends :) (every Thursday - make that Wednesday night if you're in the UK!)
Did I get away with that? - edging slowly out of this post :D