Thursday 18 August 2011

a walk on the wild side . . .

Not much crafting today - I've just taken a pleasant stroll out the moor track beside my home - lots of activity going on out there though! . . .

He jumped from flower to flower . . .

a little nibble, here and there . . .

You'd think I'd have better things to do with my time than follow bumblebees around :)

The boys are back to school today, so I'm taking a little time to myself, before embarking on a much needed tidy-up, better get bzzzzzzzy!

4 comments:

june at noon said...

Watching wildlife is essential to your creative flow and to providing real-life models for observation. That's plenty important. I think you should go do it again. ;)

Claire said...

Gotta love those Bumbly Bees Alison. Is that a Clover flower first pic? The colour is lovely and with that beautiful stripey bee how could you not snap a photo.

Enjoy 'your' time, the holidays seemed to fly by one minute the kids were just finishing school and now they're back there again........wow

Claire :}

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Florcita said...

better to spend the time enjoying good weather out following bumblebees... not long now and we will be indoors for a few months :)