Monday 7 June 2010

"Blue skies, nothing but . . . "

Just a quick post today to say that I now have my laptop sleeve testers in place - one from my blog and one from Facebook, which turned out quite neat, I thought :)

This photo of a seagull was taken in the garden this morning - it has no relevance to anything in this post, but I thought it was a nice photo!

Happy Monday :)

P.S. Just remembered that I have been making changes to my Etsy shop(s) over the weekend - just a little 'streamlining' - will update later in the week!

5 comments:

WendyCarole said...

Showed DH your lap top cover he was most impressed but sadly doesn't have a powerbook either :( he also has a big mac.
He did wonder if you were going to do an ipad edition
(he doesn't have one of those either)

june at noon said...

Lovely photo!

I think the iPad sleeve suggestion above would be a good one. I've been commissioned to make one for a friend, and I've seen an awful lot of them popping up out there. A tweedie version would be great!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Ah, I'm onto the iPad sleeve ladies - just got to make one up, but I've got the measurements so . . . :)

Just got to squeeze it in somewhere amongst all the other 'stuff', hehe!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Hey Allison...love your photo! Hope you are enjoying lovely days!

Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...

Fantastic blog. Keep on rockin, I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.