Saturday 5 June 2010

Help please??

I'm putting out some 'feelers' on my Facebook page today for anyone who owns a Macbook Pro (13 inch) laptop, so I'm extending the 'feelers' to my Blog - that's beginning to sound a little weird now, think I'll stop using that word, hehe!! I'm looking to extend my range of gadget sleeves, but before I go any further I would love for someone to do an honest evaluation of my Macbook Pro (13 inch) sleeve, which is made in delicious Harris Tweed of course!

In exchange for completing a little questionnaire about the laptop sleeve, you will of course get an added 'freebie' for your kind assistance! If you're interested in taking part, just pop a message to me via the Contact Page on my website, by midday (GMT) on Monday (7th June). First come, first served basis, so you'll have to be quick! Also I'll need some proof that you own this model of laptop - eg. a photograph, etc.

Only one prerequisite for applying is that you must be a follower of my blog :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Florcita said...

I'd like to help you but I don't have a mackbook... unfortunately! LOL
Good luck! it looks very fancy!

june at noon said...

Oooh! Good deal. :)

WendyCarole said...

ooooooooooooh if I had a mac book I would love a cover like that for it unfortunately all our macs are big ones

Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...

I can not believe it, your article solved my problem so fast