Tuesday 8 June 2010

my creative space . . .

Ironing some 'tweedie' iPhone sleeves before I sew them up . . .

I really hope I get to finish a little stock of these before the Music Festival craft stall - I think they would go down well. Just got to finish 'em :)

Ironing isn't my favourite activity - I do it when I have to . . . kids' school uniforms, my office clothes, going out somewhere fancy (very rarely happens!!) etc - you get my gist!

Check out Kirsty's fun place for some amazing Creative Spaces - I'm going to try and get over there myself!

4 comments:

june at noon said...

Love all those tweeds in a row! I don't EVER iron clothes, but I don't actually mind ironing my sewing. Funny.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

As a beginner at sewing, I find ironed things much easier to sew so I will have to conquer my dislike for the ironing I'm afraid... ;)
Good luck at the festival!

Jennie said...

Thats an ideal place for selling those! Loving the tweed and the bright colours together!

Biba said...

Oh, I do love your tweeds!