Thursday 3 June 2010

my creative space . . . I wish!

Today my time has been filled with appointments of one sort of another in our local town - a quick visit to the library, and I came out with 4 books on patchwork and quilting, which I dutifully 'lugged' around town with me for about 4 hours (I mis-timed the last bus home!). So I really hope you appreciate this photo of my books 'cos I really worked hard for it, and my poor feet are killing me now, ouch!

Here they are lying on the grass outside, beside the daisies, as it's a beautiful sunny day here. At the moment it's a 'wishful creative space' until I catch up on all the 'other stuff' I have to do first! I'll get out there soon, I hope :)

More 'dreamy' creative types here!

6 comments:

june at noon said...

That looks creative enough to me. ;) Enjoy the goodies!

Swirlyarts said...

Wishful 'creating' is good :) I have plenty of that going on at the moment!

Florcita said...

Mmmh those books look interesting. Let us know about them.

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Mmmmmm....looks like good reading! Especially Kaffe Fasset's one. Know what you mean about the lugging around. Last time i went to town I promised the children I'd buy dry-in-the-air-clay and poster paints and made the mistake of buying them all first! had to lug them round for hours too! Arms like Mr Tickle by the time I got home.

Tweed Thoughts said...

Haha - I'm alway making that mistake! I should have taken a picure of my throbbing feet, just to verify it - on seconds thought, perhaps not . . . :D!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Pour yourself a cuppa and settle in for some good reading ;-)