Monday 14 June 2010

New 'tweedie' sleeves

It seems to be a while since my last post, but last week flew past, with an additonal day at the 'office job' and trying to get stock ready for this Saturday. I managed to sew up all of my 'tweedie' iPhone sleeves yesterday, which I didn't expect to do - so a nice bonus! Of course I decided to play around with the design and opted to add a leather button detail to the colourful tweeds, while leaving the herringbone version with a simple label detail. I'm quite pleased with the results, and have added them to my own website, as part of my 'made-to-order' range.

I will try and add some of these to my Etsy shop after the craft fair. Just a quick note that I have decided to limit myself to the ONE Etsy shop and will be winding down my Tweed Plush shop, just to simplify things for myself! (A girl CAN have too many shops!) Not stopping making softies however, heaven forbid!! :D

Cheerio an Drasda :)

3 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Love the colors Alison! Very cheerful.

Biba said...

Gorgeous, as always! So glad to hear that your softies remain a staple, they'd be sadly missed!

june at noon said...

Loving the greens and yellows, of course. :)