Saturday 25 April 2009

It's a Bug's Life!

The expressions on these little Butterfly bug's faces probably describe my own feelings after yanking my back last weekend! A bit grumpy, a bit smiley and a bit unsure - a myriad of emotions, but mostly pretty grumpy!! Anyhow, I've decided I'm on the mend, even though I'm still walking about like a 120 year old woman (no offence to anyone who's 120 years old!!).

I added these little bugs or 'pupae' to make up a little butterfly family which I've added to my Etsy shop this week. I had a bit of fun, embroidering their little faces! My own website has been getting a bit of attention too (while I was in sedentary mode!) and added a new Category here.

Hope you're having a fun weekend - Bye for Now! (before I seize up again!)

6 comments:

thecroft said...

*lightbulb*

You should make some cat nip toys! I'd buy 'em :)

Jennifer Rose said...

be careful! don't do too much to hurt your back again.

they are very cute :) so many faces you could embroider on them

Swirlyarts said...

Ouch - hope you are feeling better soon.

Tweed Thoughts said...

I'm liking the catnip toys idea! : )

Tweed Thoughts said...

Back is on the mend - thankyou : )!

Mariana said...

Those Pupae look really cute! I love how a simple line as the mouth, can convey a whole different feeling depending on the direction it has.

Hope you get well soon!