Wednesday 8 April 2009

my creative space . . .

Aaaaargh! I'm on my Easter hols and I'm still crafting - how did that ever happen??? Probably the cute packages of Japanese fabric arriving in the post had a little to do with it!

I've had a couple of welcome orders to do hence the scissors, sellotape, etc; the 'wee hebridean hoose' has had a packaging update; the usual needles and pins; cute matryoshka japanese fabric made into a softie doll (with Harris Tweed on the reverse), a little butterfly which is the start of my 'Butterfly' sanctuary in my Etsy shop (that's another story!!), thread, glue, scissors and cotton cord for hanging decorations (a project in mind). Pheeeew, holiday - what holiday!

My 'Giveaway' is still open till Thursday 16th if you'd like to join in - I think I'll go and have a cup of tea now (or maybe something stronger!!)

More creativity over at Kirsty's lovely blog. Bye for Now!

5 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

I have fabric envy!

frutejuce said...

Ha! I have fabric envy as well. It seems it has become a pretty permanent state!
Where did you get your lovely preprinted babushka fabric? Pretty!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Hi Alison - I got the babushka fabric from an Etsy Japanese fabric store - a bit of a cheeky idea for me, but very cute!! (You can do a search on Japanese fabric or babushka - there's some lovely stuff there - very addictive!!)

Unknown said...

what a sweet little space you have this week! babushka's are the new owls dont you think!
thankyou for stopping by messy blanket nook!
I love your little giveaway, I'll enter tomorrow morning as its midnight here and I should be sleeping lol
xx Courtney

Jennifer Rose said...

I love the butterfly sanctuary idea! :D