Thursday 2 April 2009

my creative space . . .

My creative space is looking very quiet this morning (I'm posting on the correct day for a change!). A basket of bumblebee WIPs on my living-room chair, ("works in progress", to clarify!) which I cut out and assembled on Tuesday in between keeping 'Little S' entertained who is now on Easter school hols. (I'm using my favourite mustard yellow Harris Tweed here - very yummy colour!).

Sorry for the slightly grainy pic, but I'm in the living room which - doesn't get the best light first thing in the morning. I completed one of the little bumblebees as you can see in the top left corner and have been trying to pop items for my 'Giveaway' into this basket this week - so that's a sneak preview!

I'm off now to enjoy some family time during the Easter hols, but I will be posting about my Giveaway on Monday and possibly popping in from time to time too - hope you're having a nice day wherever you are! More creative spaces over at Kirsty's.

Cheerio an Drasda!

(Just to add, here's some 'Chocolate Brownies' we made yesterday - OK, it was a packet mix, but we enjoyed making them anyway!!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Those brownies look delicious!

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh brownies! :D hope everyone has a good Easter holiday break :)

Unknown said...

the bumblebees look so cute, they would make a beautiful little baby mobile.
mmm brownies!

frutejuce said...

The buzzy bees look cute. As far as the brownies go 'get thee behind me satan!

Muddlepud said...

Great creative space shot. I always enjoy the little bees. And brownies--well, I can never resist them, box mix or not.

Kirsty said...

I really love these spaces where people show their wips in little baskets. I think I'm going to have to start toting my things around in baskets too.

Jemma. said...

They're adorable, and I love brownies. So 2 thumbs up from here.

Swirlyarts said...

Mmmmm brownies