Sunday, 5 April 2009

Little Lambies!

Here's a pic of the first lamb(s) of the season, as far as my next door neighbour's sheep are concerned! He released a couple of lovely, bouncy-looking lambs into his croft last night - and very healthy they looked too. It was a beautiful sunny evening, so not too much of a shock for the poor wee souls (the lamb is the little white blurry thing, by the way!!)

Still managing to sneak a bit of crafting in here and there, as we are holidaying at home (what's new!!). I'd ordered some dried lavender and when it arrived in the post I was pretty keen to make something with it, so I decided to go back to my 'wee hebridean hoose' design - made a minature version (5 inches x 3.5 inches), added a hanging loop and filled them with soft polyester fibre and lavender.

I think they look quite cute hanging on a wall, in an earthy, Hebridean kind of way! They are most likely bound for my Folksy shop (and maybe for the elusive craft fairs!)

Back tomorrow to post about my Giveaway.

Happy Sunday!


Jennifer Rose said...

awww cute! :D

you hanging house look great :) must smell really nice :)

Tweed Delights said...

Pity the smell of lavender really gives me a headache - I think that's just working with a big bag of the stuff tho!! It's nice when it's stuffed inside something - hehe : )

Muddlepud said...

Ah, as a "wee little hoose" lover, I think this is fantastic--and I love lavender! Great idea.

Swirlyarts said...

It's rather a cute little hoose too!

Alison said...

Your Hoose is lovely!

I have an award for you over on my blog.