Sunday 5 April 2009

Little Lambies!

Here's a pic of the first lamb(s) of the season, as far as my next door neighbour's sheep are concerned! He released a couple of lovely, bouncy-looking lambs into his croft last night - and very healthy they looked too. It was a beautiful sunny evening, so not too much of a shock for the poor wee souls (the lamb is the little white blurry thing, by the way!!)

Still managing to sneak a bit of crafting in here and there, as we are holidaying at home (what's new!!). I'd ordered some dried lavender and when it arrived in the post I was pretty keen to make something with it, so I decided to go back to my 'wee hebridean hoose' design - made a minature version (5 inches x 3.5 inches), added a hanging loop and filled them with soft polyester fibre and lavender.

I think they look quite cute hanging on a wall, in an earthy, Hebridean kind of way! They are most likely bound for my Folksy shop (and maybe for the elusive craft fairs!)

Back tomorrow to post about my Giveaway.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

awww cute! :D

you hanging house look great :) must smell really nice :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Pity the smell of lavender really gives me a headache - I think that's just working with a big bag of the stuff tho!! It's nice when it's stuffed inside something - hehe : )

Muddlepud said...

Ah, as a "wee little hoose" lover, I think this is fantastic--and I love lavender! Great idea.

Swirlyarts said...

It's rather a cute little hoose too!

frutejuce said...

Your Hoose is lovely!

I have an award for you over on my blog.