Sunday 19 July 2009

Attack of the Mutant Zombie Coconut Monster

The boys and I decide to crack open a coconut I'd bought along with the weekly groceries yesterday morning. Little did we guess that I'd inadvertently bought a Mutant Zombie Coconut Monster! I must be more careful when I do my weekly grocery shop - it's a scary, dangerous world out there! Mutant Zombie Fruit and Veg are out to get us - Aaaaaaargh!

I won't say what we did with the perfectly cracked coconut halves (Teenage Son managed to crack it open into 2 exact halves) but it was quite funny!

Happy Sunday :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

creepy o.0

theothermousie said...

Aaaarrrgghhhhh! I can't believe you didn't contact the press - the public need to be made aware that mutant zombies are trying to contact us...!

Swirlyarts said...

Eeeeek scary!