Monday 26 January 2009

Website Merry-go-Round

Sorry, I haven't blogged in 3 whole days!! I've been beavering away, filling up my little Etsy shop, taking photos, writing copy, repricing, regrouping, rethinking, not much re . . . laxing !! As many of my fellow crafters/bloggers are women, I guess we're all used to this multi-tasking milarky!! I've been focusing much of my attention on my websites for the last couple of days.

I finally decided at the weekend to link up my Etsy shop and my (as yet unstocked) Folksy shop to my own website. I thought this would give customers a choice of either buying made-to-order items from my own website with the advantage of being able to choose colour options and a wider choice of products OR purchasing ready-made, or one-off, items from Etsy or Folksy.

I've also update my own website with some of my new products eg. 'Beastie' Tweedie cards and a pic of 'Big Grrrrrr!' who I hope will be making his debut appearance very soon (I'll be tackling him later this week!).

I think I've sorted all this out in my little brain now, so I can concentrate on some good old crafting - after all, that's what it's all about!

(Sorry, if this post sounds like me thinking aloud a bit - I'm trying to clarify my online presence for my customers (and myself!!).

I can now get the scissors, thread and tweed out again and get stuck in - Yeah!

Hope you are having a lovely day wherever you are!

2 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

It's the little things like this that take up huge amounts of time though isn't it?

Tweed Thoughts said...

Definitely! Back to crafting now though :D