Monday, 26 January 2009

Website Merry-go-Round

Sorry, I haven't blogged in 3 whole days!! I've been beavering away, filling up my little Etsy shop, taking photos, writing copy, repricing, regrouping, rethinking, not much re . . . laxing !! As many of my fellow crafters/bloggers are women, I guess we're all used to this multi-tasking milarky!! I've been focusing much of my attention on my websites for the last couple of days.

I finally decided at the weekend to link up my Etsy shop and my (as yet unstocked) Folksy shop to my own website. I thought this would give customers a choice of either buying made-to-order items from my own website with the advantage of being able to choose colour options and a wider choice of products OR purchasing ready-made, or one-off, items from Etsy or Folksy.

I've also update my own website with some of my new products eg. 'Beastie' Tweedie cards and a pic of 'Big Grrrrrr!' who I hope will be making his debut appearance very soon (I'll be tackling him later this week!).

I think I've sorted all this out in my little brain now, so I can concentrate on some good old crafting - after all, that's what it's all about!

(Sorry, if this post sounds like me thinking aloud a bit - I'm trying to clarify my online presence for my customers (and myself!!).

I can now get the scissors, thread and tweed out again and get stuck in - Yeah!

Hope you are having a lovely day wherever you are!


Swirlyarts said...

It's the little things like this that take up huge amounts of time though isn't it?

Tweed Delights said...

Definitely! Back to crafting now though :D