Monday 8 June 2009

Cookie Merger!

We made these cookies yesterday - and cheated as they were from a packet mix. I forgot to space them out on the tray so they sort of merged together, but they still looked pretty good! My boys must have very discerning palettes though, because they wouldn't touch them - I can only guess that it's because they weren't made from scratch (or that they were a bit chewy!). It's a pity their mother doesn't have such a discerning palette - hmmmmm!

Busy this week getting down to some crafting and more crafting - I wrote up a list of all the stock I'd like to get ready for the craft fair yesterday. It's probably a bit unrealistic but what the heck, aim high!!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

they look yummy to me...ship them my way!!!

florcita said...

Aim high indeed! you will have time to go low later.
Those cookies look fantastic. I'm hungry now...

Swirlyarts said...

Send them south to me - I'll eat them :)

Muddlepud said...

I never pass up a cookie, packaged, pre-mixed, or from scratch. Even the merged together ones. :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Heehee - thanks all :D I thought they were quite good too - fussy kids!!