Thursday 4 June 2009

my creative space . . .

. . . . a selection of books (mine and 'Little S's') - his is the joke book!! (mine arrived in the post this week to much excitement!)

. . . my tweedie-bumblebees in progress, stuffing stick, threads, etc.

. . . the little heart which you have to find (too easy, I know!) is from a set of blank aperture cards I ordered - they left the 'cutty-out' bits in the parcel which I thought was generous of them!

. . . also some airmail stickers - I don't know why they are there!! (but they do match the blue thread don't you think?)

The finished bumblebees will be going to the Gallery Shop along with the 'beach-balls' - see below. And then, hopefully, I will be free to prepare for the 'craft fair' at the end of the month - here goes!!

(All in all, going by this picture, I should be reading children's jokes, while reciting poetry, as I stuff Harris Tweed bumblebees - voila!!) Doesn't seem too far from the truth sometimes!

More "multi-tasking creative spaces" over at kootoyoo!

Cheerio an Drasda!

9 comments:

Kylie said...

Your bumble bee looks so cute... cuteness in the making! Thank you so much for the easy heart! K

Jennifer Rose said...

found it! :D lol

I find airmail stickers in the oddest places sometimes. thankfully haven't found any in the bathroom :p

Swirlyarts said...

I spot your heart :)

Kirsty said...

Most professional tag on the bumblebee...is that a requirement?

Michelle said...

Love to see what people are making!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Hi Kirsty - it is a requirement in a sense, to declare that the item is safe for children :)
It does add a professional touch too, I guess!

Muddlepud said...

I always enjoy seeing little piles of creative collections. :)

Michelle said...

Lots going on in your space today. Good luck with the gallery space, and craft fair.

Anonymous said...

very cute bumble bee.