Thursday, 18 June 2009

Website Update

Just a quick add-on post today to say that I've set up a new category on my own website,, to accommodate custom orders/commissions. I've had a few requests/enquiries in the past to make items which either differ slightly from my current shop offering or ideas for Harris Tweed 'softies/soft-toys', which are quite specific.

So, if you have an idea for a 'tweedie' or just want something made which is a little different from the items in my shop, I can now list it as a specific item for you here. It's all a bit of an experiment really - but hopefully a fun one!

Bye for Now!

(The same applies for my Etsy shop where I would be happy to list individual requests too!)


Kirsty said...

The dinos look fabulous.

janet said...

hello Alison...I have an award for you posted on my blog pressure..but if you would like it..come see me ;-)

janet said...

Hello Alison...thats fine by me...have a great weekend...Janet

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Loving all your new designs : ) These fellows are just wonderful. The colours are just so lovely and the little bright facial details really work. These three on a shelf in a children's room could inspire a whole new colour scheme and decor.