Thursday 18 June 2009

Website Update

Just a quick add-on post today to say that I've set up a new category on my own website, http://www.tweeddelights.co.uk/, to accommodate custom orders/commissions. I've had a few requests/enquiries in the past to make items which either differ slightly from my current shop offering or ideas for Harris Tweed 'softies/soft-toys', which are quite specific.

So, if you have an idea for a 'tweedie' or just want something made which is a little different from the items in my shop, I can now list it as a specific item for you here. It's all a bit of an experiment really - but hopefully a fun one!

Bye for Now!

(The same applies for my Etsy shop where I would be happy to list individual requests too!)

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

The dinos look fabulous.

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

hello Alison...I have an award for you posted on my blog ...no pressure..but if you would like it..come see me ;-)

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Hello Alison...thats fine by me...have a great weekend...Janet

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Loving all your new designs : ) These fellows are just wonderful. The colours are just so lovely and the little bright facial details really work. These three on a shelf in a children's room could inspire a whole new colour scheme and decor.