Thursday 18 June 2009

my creative space . . .

Eeeeks! - more like an avalanche of 'tweedieness'! This isn't so much my creative space, as much as my growing 'stock-pile' of creations which I hope will make it as far as the 'craft-fair' very soon.

The tweedie 'moon-monsters' (as my eldest son has dubbed them) are this week's concentrated effort - they look a little inebriated, or maybe it's just the shock of their chaotic surroundings! I think they must be the culmination of watching too many monster cartoons/films with my kids over the years - it's all spilling out into my creations (it's got to go somewhere!!).

A jumble of prototypes, unfinished WIPs, tweedie-fish, etc - the list goes on. Here's the finished, embroidered fish below in close-up - I'm almost sorry to split them up to sell individually - perhaps I should keep them in their little shoal - they look kind of cosy all together!

More creativity spilling out all over the place over at kootoyoo's fab place (errr . . . some might be a little tidier than this one!)

Bye for Now!

6 comments:

Megsie said...

what a sweet little shoal, good luck with thre stock building

Jennifer Rose said...

you moon mosters do look a little tipsy now that you mention it ;p

Swirlyarts said...

The moon monsters are fab - love them. And that's not messy! Trust me on this one!

florcita said...

looove the moon-monsters'!!!! so colorful and fun!

frutejuce said...

Lovely little basket of fishies, cute.

Jenifir said...

The basket show the fishies off to good advantage and they won't be lonely. Don't apologize for messiness when it is stock building up. I love that kind of mess. Good luck with the up-coming craft fair. I am very impressed with your brightly coloured tweeds which I assume are locally produced. I have not seen it on this side of the pond.