Wednesday 24 March 2010

My Creative Space . . .

I really enjoyed the last Mini Art-Doll I made, so I'm cutting out some more in this lovely cotton/linen blend fabric. I love the whole process of doll-making, I'm quite fascinated at how they take on their own little personalities! (These ones are suddenly reminding me of these dead body outlines you see at a murder crime scene, hehe! Where did that come from???!! ) Not that I've ever been to a murder crime scene you understand . . . .

I'll be winding down this weekend to enjoy some 'chill-out' time at home with the boys and hubby and my extended family who will be arriving for the Easter break the following week. Somehow I don't think there will be as much crafting as I've been planning!!

More creative spaces over here.

5 comments:

june at noon said...

My first thought was that they looked like gingerbread men. A gingerbread crime scene, perhaps? :)

Kirsty said...

I love Gretchen's gingerbread crime scene idea.

As for the little dolls. I did love your doll & they seem like a nice size...easy to pick up & put down while the rellies are around?

Jennifer Rose said...

a gingerbread man crime scene is a great idea. just add teeth outlines to the dolls ;p

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Had to go and check out that last doll you made....so stinking cute! I can see why it would be fun to make something so darn small and adorable.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Hehe, love your crime scene! :)